Lights 2 Music

Lights 2 Music Christmas Lights Synced to Music

Feedback

We want your feedback.  Did you like it?  Different songs?  Share with us so we can make the show even better.  Just leave a comment below.

Thanks and Happy Holidays,

Jeremy and Sarah

Lights 2 Music

7 Responses to “Feedback”

1. Katie
    December 17th, 2008 at 7:36 pm

Just wanted to let you know that amazing!!! My daughter who is 4 went with her grandparents to see and talked about it the rest of the night and has told me already I have to take her back tomorrow night. (Luckily we live right down the road) So good job and I hope you do it again next year.

2. Jeremy Jones
    December 17th, 2008 at 8:52 pm

Thank you. We are already planning for next years show. We are hoping to get a few more kids songs and of course more lights.

3. Jason Jenkins
    December 24th, 2009 at 6:54 pm

I just wanted to let you know that my family stopped by this evening and were thoroughly entertained. Thank you for sharing the spirit of Christmas through your music and lights. We drove around Champaign, Urbana, Savoy, and Tolono, and your house was by FAR the best display.

Thanks Again!!

4. Jeremy Jones
    December 24th, 2009 at 9:30 pm

Jason,

Thanks for the nice feedback. We really enjoy putting on the show and everyone coming by to check them out.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!!

5. Curtis Foster
    November 25th, 2012 at 12:54 am

I see your post about no lights for 2011 but nothing about this year. Are you going to do the show this year?

6. Jeremy Jones
    November 26th, 2012 at 8:03 am

Yes we will be doing the lights for 2012. I will get updated info soon. We no longer live in Tolono though.

7. Phu
    November 21st, 2013 at 11:00 pm

I just saw your setup video and watched all your songs. It’s awesome! My wife and I just bought our first home and I am hoping to get knowledge with decorating lights and music. The one question I have is the setup your showed in youtube doesn’t show arches in your 16 zones. Also, how many Light-O-Rama controllers are you using?